Thursday, October 4, 2012

An award from Hannah!

Hello followers,  I got an award from Hannah! Thank you so much! Please visit her awesome blog!



1. State the rules

2. Thank the awarded and link back to them.  

3. Must pass this award on to five other bloggers.

4. List their names with links to their award winning blogs.

5. Must notify the awarded bloggers by commenting on their blogs.

6. Share 7 unusual things about yourself. Something that not many people could say about themselves.

Seven unusual facts about me:

1. I'm home schooled
2. I live in Alaska
3. I wear glasses but only one eye needs them. I have one side that just has glass and the other has my prescription.
4. I hardly wear my hair down, it's mostly in pigtails or a ponytail.
5. I'm getting braces in a few weeks. 
6. I just got my dividend money and I'm SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. I'm sorry if I bored you but it was hard coming up with facts about me so I'm going to skip number seven! (whoops. I guess I did it anyway. Hehehe.

I nominate...






Thank you!

~Meg~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment