Friday, June 22, 2012

A quiz I made up!!!

Okay I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been kind of busy. Here is a fun Quiz I made up, What is your personality:
1. You like to wear...
a. anything comfortable, like sweat pants.
b. something cute but still causal, like Jeans and a cute shirt.
c. anything fashionable, like dresses and skirts.


2. When you grow up you want to be...
a. anything simple I don't really care.
b. Something cool but not to daring, Maybe a vet or store owner.
c. A pop star, an actress or a ballerina.


3. Your favorite activity is....
a. sports. 
b. art, reading and writing.
c. dance class (ballet, Tap, hip hop or jazz)


4. Your friends say your....
a. sporty prankster
b. kind outgoing
c. fashionable popular


5. You like reading....
a. comics
b. realistic fiction
c. fantasy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So post your answers and I'll tell you your results. Thanks!


Your friend,


7 comments:

  1. 1. B

    2. B or C

    3. A and B

    4. A

    5. Umm...C I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma your answer is:
    Mostly B: You enjoy being a tomboy as well as being girly. You are just in between being a tomboy and girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I got:
    Mostly C: You are girly. You always love to look your best, and You love being a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom you got the same as Emma.

    Mostly B's:
    You enjoy being a tomboy as well as being girly. You are just in between being a tomboy and girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. A
    2. C {ballerina}
    3. C!! :D
    4. B
    5. C

    But I am not girly AT ALL. o.o I'm just a dancer, and that doesn't necessarily make me girly. :]

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete