Saturday, July 14, 2012

A new sister by Kassandra Evans (AG doll)

Okay.... Guess what!!!!!!!!! My Mother just adopted a new doll to join our family!!!!!!! I can't believe it soon we'll be a 6 doll family!!!! So this is all the information I have so far.


She's on the plane across the world from England all the way to the US.
I think she's either six or seven like Sarah and Meg
She's a Les Cherries doll like Sarah and Meg
Her name is going to be Emeline 
She likes dancing


So that's all I know.I'm pretty sure we'll be able to relate because we're both from Europe.  I can't wait until my little sis arrives My mother (Meg) will post about her once she arrives.


Oh and here's a picture of her.
Corolle Les Cheries 13" Fashion Doll (ChloƩ Ballerina)


Anyway  Mother says she'll arrive in about a week.


Your friend,











No comments:

Post a Comment