Wednesday, July 11, 2012

~One of my stories~

Making friends with Sophia
By Meg B.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lacey Evans was staring at cat pictures when her mom called,
"Lacey, I hope your doing your studying for the math test and not staring at the pictures that aunt Elizabeth sent" 
"Uh... yeah...." Lacey answered., quickly getting her math book.
"Lets see.." Lacey said aloud, "9X9 is.. 82..no, no.... 81? yeah that's it!
__________________________________________________
As Lacey walked down to dinner she heard a terrible surprise.
"Sweetie, Vivian invited you to her party. I know you don't get along but, she is being very nice to invite you" Mrs. Evans informed her daughter.
"But mom, Vivian is so spoiled! she thinks just because she's little miss popular! She's perfect!" Complained Lacey.
"That's not very nice" answered Mrs. Evans.
"Your mom and I have decided that if you become friends with this sweet girl, who was good enough to invite you over you can get a kitten"explained Mr. Evans.
"A KITTEN!!!!!" Screamed Lacey who had wanted a kitten for as long as she could remember.
__________________________________________________

Lacey was sitting in her school cafeteria with her best friend Emma Charleston trying to decide what to do about Vivian.
"Well... I think you should get a kitten because my mom said I could get mine next week so then we could get them together" Said Emma.
"I don't know she's bad enough here...her and her popular group are not what I want to be a part of...you know I don't want everyone to think that I'm turning into them" sighed Lacey.
"I'll do it with you and we just have to pretend. We need to get those kittens Lacey! What do you say?" asked Lacey.
"Alright Emma...I guess your right.....but just for the kittens" decided Lacey.
__________________________________________________


Okay I guess it's not so short.... I'll post the rest later.
Do you like it so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment